Whether you just started your business last week or you’ve been in business for 30 years, business planning is an essential part of keeping your doors open and maintaining cash flow. Creating a comprehensive three- or five-year business plan gives you a goal to strive for and helps you focus your day-to-day operations.
The Hutt Company offers a variety of business planning services, including:
- Preparation of business plans for new ventures and business expansions
- Assistance in preparation of financing packages for lenders and investors
- Financial coaching
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Business contract and lease negotiations
- Industry and market research and analysis
- Financial forecasting and trend analysis
- Profit planning, break even analyses, and budgeting
- Strategies for business acquisitions, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Executive compensation planning and performance analysis
- Succession planning
You don’t have to make growing your business a guessing game. The Hutt Company has nearly 30 years of experience in business services, helping companies both large and small create strategies for success.
Successful businesses have a strong financial foundation. That is why The Hutt Co. offers our clients comprehensive business planning services in addition to our accounting and tax services. Providing for all your business needs under one roof ensures a thorough understanding of your business and its nuances.